1. Join a test meeting beforehand to test your speakers, microphone and webcam.
2. Encourage attendees to arrive early to test their own equipment.
3. Avoid hackers by securing your meeting with a password and utilizing the waiting room to approve who gets in.
4. Remind everyone to set their microphone to mute unless it’s their turn to speak.
5. To avoid lag, schedule your meetings at off times, since most meetings are set for top or bottom of the hour.
6. Turn off alerts, especially if you’re going to be screen-sharing.
7. Encourage use of the chatroom feature for questions or to be recognized as wanting to speak.
CALLOUT: Need help? Call the Florida Realtors Tech Helpline 407.587.1450
[Sources: Florida Realtors®]
Dalton Wade is a real estate brokerage business disruptor, think of us like Uber, Amazon or AirB&B as a company who is thinking outside the traditional real estate brokerage box to deliver to you the “Real Estate Agent” better technology, leads, training and support at a fraction of the cost of what most brokerages charge their agents! We provide you with all the tools you need to function effectively in an ever-increasing digital real estate world.We are a 100% Commission Brokerage, with over 900 Florida based real estate agents. Our base package starts at $79/month & $79/transaction. For more details click https://joindaltonwade.com/join-dalton-wade/