Tip Tuesday: 8 Ways To Appeal to Next-Gen Buyers
Adults 22 and 34 now make up more than one-third of all potential homebuyers. If you want to sell your home to this growing audience, consider these features that millennials say they want most.
1. Well-equipped kitchen
2. Outdoor living rooms- In a Better Homes and Gardens survey, 77% of millennials said they wanted a relaxed outdoor retreat.
3. Updated interior- Millennials don’t have the time, extra money or desire to renovate.
4. Smart home devices- Think self-programming thermostats, wireless security cameras and smart phone-controlled entry locks
5. Low-maintenance flooring, countertops, decks
6. Energy efficiency- Millennials are willing to pay 2%-3% more for improvements that would lower their power bills.
7. Home office for telecommuting- Nearly 40% of American workers now work from home at least part of the time, according to a Gallup, Inc. survey, and millennials telecommute most frequently.
8. Separate laundry room- 55% of millennials wouldn’t buy home without one, according to a NAHB study
41 percent of Millennials surveyed by Better Homes and Gardens said they’d brag more about a home automation system than a remodeled kitchen.
[Sources: Realtor.com, National Association of Home Builders, Better Homes and Gardens survey, Gallup, Inc., Florida Realtors®]
Dalton Wade is a real estate brokerage business disruptor, think of us like Uber, Amazon or AirB&B as a company who is thinking outside the traditional real estate brokerage box to deliver to you the “Real Estate Agent” better technology, leads, training and support at a fraction of the cost of what most brokerages charge their agents! We provide you with all the tools you need to function effectively in an ever-increasing digital real estate world.We are a 100% Commission Brokerage, with over 900 Florida based real estate agents. Our base package starts at $79/month & $79/transaction. For more details click https://joindaltonwade.com/join-dalton-wade/